Our vision is that every Philadelphia family has the opportunity to send their children to a great school of their choice.
Who We Are
Our mission is to improve outcomes for low-income students and respond to the demand of families by expanding access to great schools.
In pursuing our mission, we are guided by the question “What’s best for students and families?” and these core principles:
- Student-centered focus: Maintaining an unwavering commitment to the success of all students – regardless of race, socioeconomic status or zip code.
- Family voice: Ensuring the voices of families are included in discussions around educational improvements.
- Empowered educators: Providing high-quality school leaders and teachers the tools and resources needed to support student success in their classrooms and schools.
- Community collaboration: Cultivating partnerships between community members and stakeholders from all school types (district, charter and private).
- Accountability: Growing great schools and intervening in struggling schools – regardless of a school’s form of governance.